
It's been somewhere around four days since i last posted?
I have the flu and have been feeling like i've been on my death bed! It's been awful. Sneeze, cough, car sick, achey, and just plain BLAHH. I hate being sick and it seems like i always am. Well today is president's day. That means no school! I find out tomorrow if i made clinicals or not....super nervous. I do but i don't hope i get it. I
mean AHH, idk. I want it! That is what i want to do! But maybe if i don't make it, it'll mean i'm meant to be in fashion. I love fashion and clothes and hair and make up! It makes me so happy. My birthday is next month. And in like 43 days? I don't know! March 31. I am a complete M.A.C. addict. Some people call me "Queen of Make Up" and M.A.C. is having a Hello Kitty line. Isn't it perfect? I want it all! I can't wait! I can't wait! I'll finally be sixteen, the official errand runner. I just love that title. Well along with being sick, i had a good Valentine's Day. My boyfriend bought me a dozen beautiful roses and made me a picture frame with us in it. It's quite adorable. Report cards go out this week. I'm sooooo nervous! EEK. I hope my grades are good. I actually think im doing my best in Honors Bio. than any other subject. Thats a big wow. But that topic stresses me out. So anyways, this flu has worn me out. I'm still drained. So i'm out. : )
mean AHH, idk. I want it! That is what i want to do! But maybe if i don't make it, it'll mean i'm meant to be in fashion. I love fashion and clothes and hair and make up! It makes me so happy. My birthday is next month. And in like 43 days? I don't know! March 31. I am a complete M.A.C. addict. Some people call me "Queen of Make Up" and M.A.C. is having a Hello Kitty line. Isn't it perfect? I want it all! I can't wait! I can't wait! I'll finally be sixteen, the official errand runner. I just love that title. Well along with being sick, i had a good Valentine's Day. My boyfriend bought me a dozen beautiful roses and made me a picture frame with us in it. It's quite adorable. Report cards go out this week. I'm sooooo nervous! EEK. I hope my grades are good. I actually think im doing my best in Honors Bio. than any other subject. Thats a big wow. But that topic stresses me out. So anyways, this flu has worn me out. I'm still drained. So i'm out. : )Mo.

No comments:
Post a Comment