Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Woe is me.




The flu still hasnt left me alone


Today was miserable. My legs felt like they were going to fall off! And they were so tired. But anways. On with the good news! I made clinicals! I'm very excited. I cant wait but then i can. Picking classes for next year is too stressful. I'm just ready for Gossip Girl to come back on! I would like to express my love for Chuck Bass (Ed Westwick). He is beautiful. And hott. And sexxy. EXTREMELY. I love Chuck and Blair and i wish they'd just be together! But they probably never will be because thats just the way life works for me. This weekend is Collision! I hope i can focus on Jesus instead of someone else. Someone who always gets in my way. I can't wait. I need this so bad! My new bible came yesterday. It's really nice. I'll post pictures on here after collision with all my buddies :] We will have a blast. Church tonight was awesome. The band sounded so much better. It's kinda weird. They have never sounded that good. Scott Mills, he's pretty cute too. (But not my Ed Westwick) He is the lead singer and guitarist. He's improved so much since he's gotten here! Haha. All the girls just love him. He led in worship our last Collision and i think it helped his confidence leverl a whole lot. But anyways, I can't wait till the weekend. School is draining me and today was my first day back! I feel like it's a pretty laid back week! Tomorrow is report cards. : / I'm kind of scared. But i'll be alright. I hope that i get good grades. I'm sure i will. I just always freak out. Having the flu made me lose so much weight! It's pretty awesome. But not good for me at all. I still never feel like eating. It's hard to get myself to eat still. I'm making it. Man this is a bunch of rambling. I like blogs : ] Well i guess im out! Going to do homework. Good night : ]

No comments:

Post a Comment