
Today was quite horrible.
High school is DRAINING me. I HATE it! I don't really want to fill a blog with negative things so i'm not. I hope everyone else's day was good. Yesterday i never got around to blogging. Yesterday was church! I used to be extremely envolved and now not near as much as i used to. The usual wednesdays and sundays, but i used to come in early on sundays for first service and i did a class with kids in kindergarten to 2nd grade. Now i don't. I used to go to leadership classes, now i don't. Crazy how life happens right? But that is absolutely no excuse. I miss the way i used to feel and i would like to encourage everyone to Become a Christian :] You see life completely different. Collision is next weekend! My high school retreat. I'm so excited. It's SO much fun! I love it. Messy games, worship, small group, yucky food and best of all, our wonderful Savior! "There is noone like our God" The good stuff. But now! A huge thanks to God for (mmm just got a beater from the blendy thing from my brother! yummm cake mix! Valentines Day cake for my little sister!) getting me on the clinicals list! For those who don't know what clinicals is, it is through the high school and you go to the hospital! Kind of like a mini nurse. Isn't that AWESOME? Some girls even get to scrub in! On a SURGERY! Man, and one girl saw two births in one week. That is amazing. I really hope i make it. I only got on the interview list. My interview is tomorrow. Talking about it makes me nervous! Let alone talking to Mrs. Sipple! I'm sooooo nervous! I was nervous the day i found out i made it on the list! There is 15 people on the interview list and only 12 make it. EEK! Pray for me :] We find out Monday. I really hope i make it. I really want to be a nurse. And this would impress the nursing programs in college if i already had experience in a hospital. It's quite awesome. Well i just got home from soccer practice. So i really stink and in great need of a shower. My coach is rediculous. We ran a lot. Well im out! :]
Goodnight guys.
Mo.

No comments:
Post a Comment