Monday, February 9, 2009

My first blog!

Hello blog world!
Man i havn't done this in a while. Like since Xanga days? But i think this would be good to do. I don't know why, but i just do :] Well i should be studying for a biology test! I can't seem to get my attention span to last very long. I wish it would because i really need to pass this test. Well anyways...to tell a bit about myself. My name is Morgan and im 15. I go to stupid Smyrna High and i love toplay soccer! I've played since i was 7. I like to read. I also have a strong interest for make up and fashion. I want to be a make up artist, but thats not too practical, so i think i'm sticking to nursing. Or maybe something else. Who knows? I am a Christian and i have struggles like everyone else does. Life definately isnt easy. I like to help people. It's something that keeps me from thinking about my problems, so its something i do all the time. My birthday is next month! I'll finally be 16! I'm extremely excited about that. Well i guess i'm going to try to study. Good night everyone :]
Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment